Working together to enrich lives in West Central Minnesota.
As a nonprofit community-based organization, Knute Nelson recognizes the value of partnerships to achieve a common goal and mission and work to innovate the senior living industry.
The power of partnership allows us to accomplish so much more than on our own. Some of the partnerships we’ve embarked on include working together with Alexandria Technical & Community College (ATCC) to support workforce development scholarships to students and partnering with the Alexandria Area High School (AAHS) to offer a pathway that enables students to obtain their Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) credentials.
These unique partnerships allow Knute Nelson to support the next generation of leaders and professionals that will be entering the workforce and serving our community for years to come.
Other partnerships we engage in are those with our corporate church partners. Knute Nelson is affiliated with 17 area congregations in West Central Minnesota. Their role is to elect our Corporate Board of Directors and also helps us strengthen our spiritual care programming.
Our corporation churches include:
- American Lutheran Church, Long Prairie, MN
- Bethesda Lutheran Church, Alexandria, MN
- Calvary Lutheran Church, Alexandria, MN
- Chippewa Lutheran Church, Brandon, MN
- East Moe Lutheran Church, Garfield, MN
- Fahlun Lutheran Church, Nelson, MN
- Faith Lutheran Church, Evansville, MN
- First Lutheran Church, Alexandria, MN
- Grace Lutheran Church, Brandon, MN
- Osakis Lutheran Church, Osakis, MN
- Our Saviour's Lutheran Church, Nelson, MN
- Shalom Lutheran Church, Alexandria, MN
- Shepherd of the Valley Lutheran Church, Clarissa, MN
- The Church of St. Mary, Alexandria, MN
- West Moe Lutheran Church, Brandon, MN
- Zion Lutheran Church, Alexandria, MN
- Zion Lutheran Church, Browerville, MN