Helping give you or a loved one peace-of-mind.
It’s not unusual to need a little help with everyday tasks as we age. Our assisted living communities in West Central Minnesota combine senior living and help with tasks such as:
- Taking and managing medications
Assisted Living at Knute Nelson
SERVICES AND CARE
Assisted living gives you or your loved one peace of mind with:
- Delicious, nutritious meals are served each day
- Each resident has a personal emergency-call-system pendant
- Nurses coordinate care with you or your loved one’s primary physician (and transportation to and from appointments)
- Staff are on site 24 hours a day
Residents in our assisted living communities are active and social. They enjoy a diverse schedule of activities and partake in as much or as little as they wish. Their days are theirs to design.
IS IT TIME FOR ASSISTED LIVING?
Have or are any of these happening to you or a loved one?
- Cluttered, untidy living environment
- Difficulty getting around
- Missed appointments or events
- Missed medications, wrong dosages
- Mood swings, depression or low energy
- Unpaid bills, forgetting to pay bills
- Weight loss
If one or more of the above is true for you or a loved one, it may be time to discuss assisted living with your loved one and/or health care provider.
If you would like to learn more about Assisted Living options in Alexandria, contact us at (320) 335-8786. For information about Assisted Living in Park Rapids, contact us at (218) 366-8442. You can also request information by filling out a form here.