Helping individuals live and age well in Alexandria, MN.
Our health and wellness center in Alexandria, MN is designed to fulfill our mission of helping individuals live and age well. The Nelson Wellness Center at Grand Arbor is available to community members 45+, YMCA members 45+, residents and employees of Knute Nelson.
Our state-of-the-art facility, caring staff and specialty programming enables members to increase their strength, and remain healthy and active in a unique environment.
Nelson Wellness Center Details
About the Nelson Wellness Center
The Nelson Wellness Center at Grand Arbor offers many enhanced features, including:
- Cardiovascular strength room with equipment designed for older adults
- Classes for all fitness levels
- Classroom studio with balance bars
- Whirlpool and warm water pool with ramp entrance
- Pool temperature and depths are specifically designed for classes and aquatic therapy
- Personal trainers
- HydroRider® bikes (water bikes)
- Class Schedules
- Over 130 weekly group fitness classes for members of the Nelson Wellness Center are available at Grand Arbor and the Alexandria Area YMCA
5:00 am-10:00 pm
Hustad Aquatic Center Hours
5:00 am-10:00 pm
Wellness Center Membership
The Nelson Wellness Center is free for all Knute Nelson residents and employees and is open to community members 45+ or those with special conditions.
Nelson Wellness Center costs include:
- Individual: $53/month | Couple:$70/month
- Employees: Free
- Enrollment fee: $50
- No contract
For more information on membership or to schedule a tour, contact us at (320) 335-6635 or visit the Nelson Wellness Center at Grand Arbor at 4403 Pioneer Road SE, Alexandria.
Perk for members: your membership also works at the Alexandria YMCA through the Knute Nelson and YMCA partnership, Partnership +.