Tree of Excellence Award Recipient
Mar 15, 2018 by Danielle Andersen
The Tree of Excellence Award is the highest level of recognition through the Knute Nelson Recognition Program. Here are just a few comments from Michelle's peers that were included on her nomination form:
• “She is thankful and grateful for her job and role at the facility.”
• “She feels it is a privilege to care for the Sisters and wants them to have an enriched live.”
• “Sisters confide in her because of her listening skills. She actively listens to what each of them has to say and has a deep connection with them.”
• “Looks for ways to uplift and motivate workers to have their best day.”
• “She welcomes all that she gives a bath to by having them step into a clean, peaceful tub room in which she is so proud of, she calls it her ‘office’.”
• “She is bubbling over with life, she is vibrant, alive, active, energized, peaceful and joy-filled.”
• “Has displayed a willingness to train any staff member - has been called to be the first employee to meet with new employees because of her smile, friendliness and how she greets you as if you were the most important person to talk to at the present moment.
• “She is able to convince and persuade Sisters who have not received bathing services to try it and lo and behold she has them hooked into feeling how wonderful it makes them feel.”
• “We have had a Sister that is going through a difficult time. For her birthday, the tub was filled with bubbles and the Sister was given wine while she was in the w/p. She was full of smiles even through her pain.”
From the comments above and many more you can see why Michelle is so deserving of this significant award. Thank you for going above and beyond to enrich lives, Michelle!