Knute Nelson Offering Management and Consulting Services
Oct. 11, 2022
By Danielle Andersen
Supporting Organizations Who Need Additional Help and Services
It is our vision to provide innovative solutions that empower individuals to thrive. We recognize there are new challenges every day in care, structure, and regulations. It takes flexibility, ingenuity, and passion to do more than “keep up.” The questions and challenges many in healthcare face don’t have easy answers. Many organizations are limited by time and/or staff expertise to address them. Others need someone objective who’s been there to guide them through and beyond a challenge.
Our expertise in senior living in west central Minnesota area stems from embracing innovation that improves compassionate care, advocating for seniors at a local and state level, and connecting to businesses, religious organizations, and individuals in our communities.
Our management and consulting locations include:
- Ethos Home Health Care & Hospice
- Franciscan Sisters of Little Falls
- Pelican Valley Senior Living
- Crystal Brook by Knute Nelson
- Emergency Planning and Response (COVID)
- Employee Relations and Development
- Strategy, planning, and execution
- Quality and Outcomes
- Regulations and Compliance
- Policy and Procedures
- Community Engagement
- Capital Planning
- Finance, Budgeting, and Analytics
- Strategic Marketing and Sales
- Operations, Clinical and Regulatory Expertise
If you're interested in having a conversation to see how the experts at Knute Nelson can help further your goals, learn more about our program and contact us today!