Celebrating Nurses Week May 6-12
May 11, 2021 by Staff
Thank you to the women and men who care for our patients and residents. Happy Nurses’ Week!
A variety of nurses work in health care: RNs, LPNs, and CNAs. While their roles and responsibilities are different, they share one thing. They all choose to serve.
We’re so grateful for the care, compassion, patience, and support the Knute Nelson nurses provide our patients and residents every day.
How they serve
Nursing is hard work. Here are just some of the ways they help our patients and residents:
- Help bathe, go to the bathroom and get dressed
- Serve meals
- Administer medications
- Care for wounds and change bandages
- Check and monitor vital signs
- Visit and provide care in patients’ homes
- Move patients in and out of beds and wheelchairs
- Provide companionship
- Keep families informed
- Coordinate with patients’ providers on care plans
- Help manage symptoms and pain
- Support and communicate with families
Where they serve
Knute Nelson nurses serve patients and residents in our short-term rehab, respite care or any place a client or resident calls home.
Please join us in thanking our nurses!